SAS ASSIGNMENT HELP
SAS stands for Statistical Analysis System. This a programming language used for advanced analytical systems such as business intelligence, data management, and predictive analysis. This programming used to perform statistical analysis on data retrieved from different sources, and this operation helps draw an effective conclusion. This program can read data from the database and common spreadsheets and results in outputs such as graphs, tables, PDF, HTML, RTF documents.
- Component of SAS
There are more than 200 components that are used to implement SAS, and some of the chief details are given here, such as
- Base SAS: use basic analytical concept and data management procedure.
- SAS/GRAPH: provide graphs for better presentation.
- SAS/IML: an interactive language of matrix implementation
- SAS/AF: facilitate with various applications
- SAS/OR: Used for the operational research
- SAS/PH: provide a trial evaluation of clinical data to the user.
- SAS/ETS: provide time series and Econometrics analysis
- SAS/Sat: provide detailed statistical analyzed data.
- SAS/QC: used to control the quality of the statistical result
- Benefits of SAS
- SAS is easy to learn
- SAS can handle a larger database
- Debugging in SAS is easier than other programs.
- SAS provides tested algorithms
- SAS offers better support to the customers.
- Latest techniques
- There are various techniques used in SAS programming to keep pace which includes all new emerging methods. Some latest designs have been used, such as
- To analysis large data, high-level modelling tools are used for greater performance.
- To evaluate the data with such values missing in Modern analyzing tools a
- nd to assess a small dataset, integrated statistical techniques are used.
- The software product of SAS
- Sustainability management of SAS – A set of software used to predict the operational impact on various economic, social, and environmental aspects.
- Fraud Framework of SAS – Primary duty of this software is to monitor the transactions over various applications, networks, and partners. Analytical use of the framework is to identify the anomalies of fraud detection.
- Risk Management of SAS Enterprise – the design is especially done for banks and financial services.
- SAS modules – Various modules are used to analyze social media, web, and marketing.
- SAS Management solutions for IT – this software used to manage and monitor the IT system operations. Primarily it creates reports on data collected from the utilization and performances of IT assets.
- Competitors of SAS: Alpine data Lab and Revolution Analytics are the strong SAS competitors because they offer their product comparatively at a lower price.